Wesley J. Walker, O.D.
Dr. Walker grew up in Mangum, Oklahoma and attended Western Oklahoma State College in Altus, and Oklahoma State University, in Stillwater. As an optometry student he was a member of several organizations including Phi Theta Upsilon Fraternity, the American Optometric Student Association and the Contact Lens Society. He completed a five-week externship at Indian Health Services Hospital in Ada. Dr. Walker obtained his Doctorate of Optometry from Southern College of Optometry in Memphis, Tennessee.
Whitney N. Cox, O.D.
Dr. Cox grew up in Duncan, Oklahoma and graduated from Duncan High School in 2006. She attended the University of Oklahoma and graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Multidisciplinary Studies and a minor in Spanish in 2009. Dr. Cox studied optometry at Northeastern State University Oklahoma College of Optometry where she graduated summa cum laude with her Doctorate of Optometry in May 2015. Dr. Jody Atchley and Dr. Jeffrey Edwards are proud to welcome Duncan’s only female optometrist to the Duncan Family Eye Care Team.
Meet Our Staff
- Office Manager – Carla O’Kelley
- Certified Paraoptometric Assistant/Assistant Office Manager – Anna Gilbert
- Certified Paraoptometric Coder/Billing and Insurance Manager – Jacqueline Beck
- ABO Certified Optician/Optical Manager – Kymme Lynn
- Director of Marketing and Communication – Rhyan Wright
- Billing and Insurance Coordinator – Donna Stewart
- Patient and Optical Concierge – Jana Turner
- Patient Coordinator – Jerri Howard